Many decide to take up residence in the town due to its location and transport links as you really do get the best of both worlds: a countryside setting with great connections to Cheltenham, Swindon and even London. There is a broad range of bus routes including a direct National Express link to London.
- Kemble – distance 4 miles
- Stroud – distance 13 miles
- Cheltenham – distance 15 miles
- Gloucester – distance 18 miles
- Swindon – distance 18.5 miles
The nearest airports are Bristol and Birmingham. There is also a direct National Express bus link to Heathrow airport.